Help

jdm_aquatics

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m in a not so good situation my clown is in my Qt tank with my other fish becouse my tank was bowing so I took them out and now putting them in a bit bigger tank my tang got a bad case of Ich so had to qt them but my clown is in qt and won’t eat and very lethargic my other clown died in qt and had bad cuts thinking it was from the tang so I need to get him in my tank but it is not cycling yet becouse my Lfs has no fritz bacteria and Amazon will take 3 weeks do you think I can get some doctor Tim’s from my petco and them put him in right away and hope he gets better

sunken3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how many fish do you have in total? what do you mean you tank was "bowing"? is it acrylic or glass? how old and what size?

also, on cycling.. that still takes a while and unless you have a fairly small fish to tank ratio... no "bacteria" additive is goig to get you there overnight. Does your LFS sell live rock (sitting in tanks of moving water).. or do you have someone local (maybe craiglist) that is selling live rock? that could get you a huge jump start.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 50 83.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.0%
Back