Helpful reefing channel

MikeandDee

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
179
Reaction score
120
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This gentleman has been very useful to me (as I am only one year into saltwater)... wanted to share his channel so others can have access to great information. Can’t say enough how much he has helped me and my new hobby/habit!!! Check him out you will NOT be disappointed..

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCuCkMzU9729x3IboXfiXRYQ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new