Here I come to save the day!

  • Thread starter Thread starter jdpiii3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jdpiii3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
2,647
Location
Tampa, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mighty magnet where have you been all my life! Best acrylic cleaner I've ever used!

The algae dozer pads and algae cutter bags are amazing!

What are you using to clean your acrylic or glass aquariums?
20220823_233409.jpg
20220823_233357.jpg
20220823_233353.jpg
20220823_233342.jpg
20220823_233339.jpg
20220823_233335.jpg
20220823_233330.jpg
20220823_233317.jpg
 
I am a longtime fan of the mighty magnets....especially the algae cutter bag you showed also the pad with the triangular piece on it (don't remember what they called it). Used on my 400 gallon acrylic tank for 8 years. Never had an issue with it. I could clean the tank in about 5 minutes....versus my old way that took like 30 to 40 minutes. Awesome, bullet proof product.
 
I am a longtime fan of the mighty magnets....especially the algae cutter bag you showed also the pad with the triangular piece on it (don't remember what they called it). Used on my 400 gallon acrylic tank for 8 years. Never had an issue with it. I could clean the tank in about 5 minutes....versus my old way that took like 30 to 40 minutes. Awesome, bullet proof product.
yes that Algae Dozer pad with the triangular piece works great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new