Sep 8, 2013 #61 OP OP R Rob&Gab unregistered View Badges Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 6,614 Reaction score 79 Location whitestone, Queens NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 just get brighter and brighter day by day. this is one awesome hobby.
Sep 16, 2013 #62 Eienna 5000 Club Member View Badges Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 5,758 Reaction score 521 Location Eddyville, KY, USA What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I am leery of nems...but if I get one, I want it to look just like that Jolly Rancher. That thing rocks!! What do they go for these days?
I am leery of nems...but if I get one, I want it to look just like that Jolly Rancher. That thing rocks!! What do they go for these days?
Sep 16, 2013 #63 OP OP R Rob&Gab unregistered View Badges Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 6,614 Reaction score 79 Location whitestone, Queens NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 LOL, they can range from 50-450$ then so fourth and so on for bubble tips. the rock anemones are price ranges from 60-180$
LOL, they can range from 50-450$ then so fourth and so on for bubble tips. the rock anemones are price ranges from 60-180$
Sep 16, 2013 #64 OP OP R Rob&Gab unregistered View Badges Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 6,614 Reaction score 79 Location whitestone, Queens NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That jolly rancher is totally sickoo.
Sep 16, 2013 #65 prsnlty Jackie View Badges Excellence Award Reef Squad Emeritus My Tank Thread Joined Jun 22, 2011 Messages 7,541 Reaction score 5,049 Location Citrus Co, Florida What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I have to say my favs are the jolly rancher and xmen! Wow! Wish I could keep some in my reef tank :( Maybe when I get my daughters 24g fixed (canopy short issues) we will get some :)Thanks for the link to see these awesome creatures! Jackie 125g mixed reef peninsula
I have to say my favs are the jolly rancher and xmen! Wow! Wish I could keep some in my reef tank :( Maybe when I get my daughters 24g fixed (canopy short issues) we will get some :)Thanks for the link to see these awesome creatures! Jackie 125g mixed reef peninsula
Sep 16, 2013 #66 OP OP R Rob&Gab unregistered View Badges Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 6,614 Reaction score 79 Location whitestone, Queens NY Rating - 0% 0 0 0 no problemo! please don't forget to post your goodies on the late night thread. :)
Sep 16, 2013 #67 Eienna 5000 Club Member View Badges Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 5,758 Reaction score 521 Location Eddyville, KY, USA What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Maybe I can get one, then. :) Or could I put a baby if yours on preorder? LOL
Sep 16, 2013 #68 Eienna 5000 Club Member View Badges Joined Feb 9, 2013 Messages 5,758 Reaction score 521 Location Eddyville, KY, USA What state or country do you live in Kentucky Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Eienna said: Maybe I can get one, then. :) Or could I put a baby if yours on preorder? LOL Click to expand... To mods: I was kidding but I was told it might go over wrong so...just lettin' y'all know. :)
Eienna said: Maybe I can get one, then. :) Or could I put a baby if yours on preorder? LOL Click to expand... To mods: I was kidding but I was told it might go over wrong so...just lettin' y'all know. :)