Here is another anemone to our collection.!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob&Gab
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I am leery of nems...but if I get one, I want it to look just like that Jolly Rancher. That thing rocks!! What do they go for these days?
 
I have to say my favs are the jolly rancher and xmen! Wow! Wish I could keep some in my reef tank :( Maybe when I get my daughters 24g fixed (canopy short issues) we will get some :)Thanks for the link to see these awesome creatures!

Jackie
125g mixed reef peninsula
 
Maybe I can get one, then. :)
Or could I put a baby if yours on preorder? LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new