here is my 210 build

scuzy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2011
Messages
798
Reaction score
465
Location
SJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is the complete build


started the stand innards in 2011 summer then got side tracked for a year


7-15-2011-6-M.jpg

7-15-2011-4-M.jpg

7-15-2011-2-M.jpg

7-20-2011-1-M.jpg

7-20-2011-2-M.jpg

7-20-2011-3-M.jpg

7-20-2011-4-M.jpg

sump design
SumpDesign-L.png

7-23-2011-1-M.jpg

7-23-2011-3-M.jpg
 
painted it finally in october of 2012


644007_10151049291087401_1893101138_n-M.jpg

396293_10151131960297401_1666578607_n-M.jpg

IMG_1938-M.jpg

IMG_1937-M.jpg

9etyra3a.jpg

yhahe3y6.jpg

va2a2u5a.jpg

IMG_1082-M.jpg

IMG_1073-M.jpg

IMG_1075-M.jpg

IMG_1076-M.jpg

IMG_1077-M.jpg

IMG_1078-M.jpg

4a9ahazu.jpg

6a4etypy.jpg

ta8ena6e.jpg

7upevype.jpg

yza9u3yr.jpg

utezaqu3.jpg

IMG_2110-M.jpg

IMG_2105-M.jpg
 
Great job and I love your fish photos! :)
 
Wow stellar job, way to go. Ya great photos, thanks for sharing with us
 
Thanks started this guy in 2011 finally got it finish last December. It took a bit with the new floorinng and everything but its well worth t. My old tank was too ghetto rigged.
 
My 150 before I transition to the 210. I had a forests of bta from 4

 
Was finally able to finish my 40 gallon breeder qt/ frag tank

ugygyze9.jpg


y7adyby6.jpg
 
Wow! the tanks looks great! I love all of the tangs in there.
 
So I decided I want a bigger skimmer. Got the new SKIMZ SM253. almost didn't fit had to make a slight mod on the skimmer to remove a small piece of decorative plastic to get this big bad boy in.

begere3e.jpg

u9yne9ub.jpg




Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
 
it's been awhile here is what my tank looks like now at 15 months.
[video=youtube;enErHLjkvmc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enErHLjkvmc[/video]
 
Here is my two new fish in acclimation to get in quarantine tank
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new