here is my 210 build

Full tank shot

7dc5c6cc827dc6d439ce81a790064f89.jpg
 
Quarantining this little guy. Ok not so little

d961b5d02eceac816b3e5fdfd06fe90d.jpg


Almost 10" from lips to tail.
 
The Klir is cool though due to installation instructions leaving I wasted 3 rolls of filters since I accidently had the sensor close to the water incoming and therebis no master slave cables with the units. I'll have to wait for the y cable that Coral he needs to get instock.

Lifereef skimmer is good. I like that I can use any pump with it. Still trying to dial it in but so far it's working real well.
 
7dd72484cb6c92ddbc67c62317da08a0.jpg


Well since I haven't tested my rodi in awhile and was having mysterious SPS stn I finally change our all the blocks with new block I'm back@ 0ppm. My rodi was putting out 0.22ppm total chlorine. Hope this since my SPS stning issue.
 
What leds are those?
Why the switch to lifereef?

Tank looks great man

Corey



Running aquatic life t5 with 4x xr30 pro and 2 x xr15 pro.

Switched to lifereef cause I wanted a simple pump it's of relying manufacture specific pumps. And also heard great things with lifereef.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new