Here is one to get mad about!

Thanks Todd the pic is mine and theese colors are screaming hot, baddest PE that i have seen.
Shane


I was just told that this photo was taken by Skyhighs buddy Shane. Not bad Shane!!!

It looks unreal even in the hands of an amateur!!! (a little dig for my buddy Shane :) )
 
Here is my pic of the Red devil PE. Pic was taken under T5s 7 ATI Blue bulbs and one White, With Flash!!!!!



newpics0001_2-3.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new