Here to help if I can

Reefer Matt

Reef Cave Dweller
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey there reefers! Finding information can be a hassel sometimes. While I am not an industry expert, chemist, or biologist, I do like to share what works for me. You can view that information here, and feel free to message me with any questions. I will help you find the answer if I do not know. Happy Reefing!

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Try to help knock down the unanswered threads... :)

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Matt i am doing a uk rock pool nano 34 litres . Everything going into the nano is free from our coast line . The only is that may cost me is a chiller don’t know if I need one or not hopefully not there not cheap

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Hi Matt i am doing a uk rock pool nano 34 litres . Everything going into the nano is free from our coast line . The only is that may cost me is a chiller don’t know if I need one or not hopefully not there not cheap
That's an interesting take for sure! :) I'd be interested in following that..

If you have a garden- and the opportunity to do so, you could keep it outside?

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Got to day in 2 hours Herman crabs snails . 1 anemone and a blem and pick so nice sea weeds sea lettuce kelp and others and some tiny shrimps . I am going to do a thread for this nano

Obdoc63

View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for offering to help. I've been having trouble getting my 180 to be ready for sps. I've had it set up for almost a year. No coralline algae growth, fish are doing great. Live and Caribsea rock plus live sand. Just added 5 pounds of Australian branch live rock yesterday. Going to add some bacterial culture. I'll post parameters soon. Just trying to figure out why it isn't ready for sps yet. I did put a forest fire digi in a couple of weeks ago and it STN'd. Not adding anything and my alk was 9.76 this morning, pH 7.78 temp around 74. Salinity 1.025. I need to check phosphate and nitrate levels. Last ICP was pretty normal.
Running Orphek Icon lights at about 60%.
Tim

Back