Here we go, Laura O :) 144 1/2 Circle

LauraO

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
chicago, il
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my upgrade from my beautiful 46 gallon Bowfront tank that I adore. I have 98 more gallons to play with, so lets see what I can do :)
I will be adding my Corals and fish in the next couple of weeks. I will be keeping active updates here and all advice welcome.
Laura
 

Attachments

  • get-attachment-14.jpg
    get-attachment-14.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 203
  • get-attachment-16.jpg
    get-attachment-16.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 182
  • get-attachment-27.jpg
    get-attachment-27.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 191
  • get-attachment-26.jpg
    get-attachment-26.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 188

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new