Hermit Crab Identification

TheLimpingLobster

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi y’all, first post here. Anyone able to help id this guys? Got him with 2 others that were listed as red tips at my lfs.

024C5DCF-6FAF-41E9-A956-14A2C35549DC.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I'm going to guess it's a white leg. It's hard to tell from th picture though.
 
I'm going to guess it's a white leg. It's hard to tell from th picture though.
Here’s 2 other photos I was able to take later on. Sadly there still somewhat blurry.
 

Attachments

  • 0BFF8C1E-2A1F-48E8-B563-9DF2B1AF832F.jpeg
    0BFF8C1E-2A1F-48E8-B563-9DF2B1AF832F.jpeg
    132.5 KB · Views: 56
  • 372D50AE-B733-4A89-B852-F325AF35A1F5.jpeg
    372D50AE-B733-4A89-B852-F325AF35A1F5.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 33
I still think it looks like a white leg.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new