Hermit Crab Shells

mrhatcher8

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I recently bought some more shells for my red legged hermit crabs off of Amazon. Do I need to clean/dip these shells in any way before putting them into my display tank? I’m still new to the hobby so I apologize if this is an obvious question.
 
Hi all,

I recently bought some more shells for my red legged hermit crabs off of Amazon. Do I need to clean/dip these shells in any way before putting them into my display tank? I’m still new to the hobby so I apologize if this is an obvious question.
Wouldn’t hurt to rinse in ro water
 
Hi all,

I recently bought some more shells for my red legged hermit crabs off of Amazon. Do I need to clean/dip these shells in any way before putting them into my display tank? I’m still new to the hobby so I apologize if this is an obvious question.
Can you link the shells you bought?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new