Hermit ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter BryanB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BryanB

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2015
Messages
93
Reaction score
3
Location
Gulf coast
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this hitchhiker in a bucket of shells the girls picked up at the beach today SW Florida in the gulf. Well I droped it in my frag tank for now till I get an ID. It didn't match the three I come up with which are giant red, tri color or striped leg. It's not a small little thing but not huge around an inch wide.

 
these are an anphibious/terrestrial species if I'm not mistaken. More like the kind you would keep in a terrarium with a big water dish then a sw tank..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new