Hermit id

  • Thread starter Thread starter q8cyu
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

q8cyu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
290
Reaction score
226
Location
Earth
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering what species of hermits are theses?
I think the first one is a dwarf zebra but I have no idea what the other is.
Thanks

IMG_7692.jpeg IMG_7691.jpeg
 
I'm guessing on the genus being Calcinus. Maybe C. laevimanus or C. tibicen for a guess for the left one. The other is too blurry to guess.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new