Heteractis problem

leomia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2024
Messages
120
Reaction score
51
Location
poland
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. First of all, I would like to apologize for my English. I have had a saltwater aquarium for a year and I still lack knowledge. I bought the anemone because of its visual qualities and I did not read about it. It is a Heteractis, but I do not know exactly which one. I am afraid that it is very bleached. Yes, I have read many threads about these anemones, unfortunately after the fact. :( I have had it for 1.5 months. After a week with me, it went under a rock and is lying there "head down". I think it is dying. Is there anything else I can do to help it? Parameters: No3 - 5; PO4 - 0.03, pH 8, temperature 26 degrees, I try to keep the parameters stable. Greetings from overseas!
IMG_8090.jpeg
 
Bump for attention. Maybe someone else will have an idea. From my own perspective I don't think there is much you can do besides keep things stable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new