Hewbie’s Stocking!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can’t wait to put it up for Christmas!🐡🥺
IMG_5783.jpeg
 
Did you make that yourself?
Don’t you think it might scare the little fish?
😇
Nope! I bought the stocking and my aunt embroidered it.
 
That stocking is incredible
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new