Hewbie is such a good boy!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hewbie just wanted to say hi and that he is doing well! Look at that face!🥹 He is the goodest cutest boy ever!🐡
 
So glad he is doing much better!
 
Glad to see he's doing better!
 
Yay! Way to go, Hewbie!
 
I'm so happy it's finally looking like he has made it and stabilized. I think I already said this but want to repeat it again: Thank you for putting in the effort, saving Hewbie's life, and also sharing the process with the community even though you had no idea how it was going to end.
 
I'm so happy it's finally looking like he has made it and stabilized. I think I already said this but want to repeat it again: Thank you for putting in the effort, saving Hewbie's life, and also sharing the process with the community even though you had no idea how it was going to end.
Yes hopefully it helps someone one day! The lesson of the story is that not everything can be treated at home and just like a dog or a cat sometimes they need a vet visit. I really do encourage people to find and seek the resources out of an exotic/aquatic veterinarian. I know not everyone will have the money, one close, or desire/care! But I think a lot of people do!☺️
 
That's so awesome! Glad he's doing good! You're a good "mama."
 
Will some please tell Mr. Greedy he just ate one giant mussel and three whole shrimp! And he begs for more! I saw his massive food belly and then he sucked it in and went, “Excuse me I’m still hungry!”😂
IMG_2856.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I have a cat that does the same thing 🤣
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new