Hewbie with a food belly!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,136
Reaction score
10,447
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love when he has a food belly! It looks like he is pregnant!😂 He too likes it lol.
IMG_0525.jpeg
IMG_0527.jpeg
IMG_0336.jpeg
IMG_0337.jpeg
 
I have said this before but I love my little guy so much! In my opinion you truly don’t know the joy you can experience with a saltwater tank until a pufferfish is spitting at you!😂 Corals while I love them too aren’t personable and can’t spit at you or bite you lol. My saltwater puppy dog!🥺
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new