Hey all new here from cali

Roatan Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm new on reef2reef was on nano reef when I first started back in 2011. Had a few small reef tanks for a few years then had kids bought a new house and been busy with life. I finally have time to get a new tank going figured I would on jump on here. I'm in the process of building a tank stand. New tank is gonna be a custom 24x16x16 made by pico tanks or something like that bought it a few years ago been sitting in my garage teasing me.
Hello from Florida! Welcome to R2R
snoop lion smoke GIF

liamkrenz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone I'm new on reef2reef was on nano reef when I first started back in 2011. Had a few small reef tanks for a few years then had kids bought a new house and been busy with life. I finally have time to get a new tank going figured I would on jump on here. I'm in the process of building a tank stand. New tank is gonna be a custom 24x16x16 made by pico tanks or something like that bought it a few years ago been sitting in my garage teasing me.
Welcome to R2R
fish splashing GIF

Mikeltee

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome! While you wait, build a scape and get it brewing in a Brute with a liverock from a LFS. Don't add any bottled bacteria. I'd you can do this for 3 months you will be set. Add some sand from TBS when you set up the tank and you will be a happy camper. Congrats on the new pad!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back