Hey all new here from cali

Hey everyone I'm new on reef2reef was on nano reef when I first started back in 2011. Had a few small reef tanks for a few years then had kids bought a new house and been busy with life. I finally have time to get a new tank going figured I would on jump on here. I'm in the process of building a tank stand. New tank is gonna be a custom 24x16x16 made by pico tanks or something like that bought it a few years ago been sitting in my garage teasing me.
Hello from Florida! Welcome to R2R
snoop lion smoke GIF
 
Hey everyone I'm new on reef2reef was on nano reef when I first started back in 2011. Had a few small reef tanks for a few years then had kids bought a new house and been busy with life. I finally have time to get a new tank going figured I would on jump on here. I'm in the process of building a tank stand. New tank is gonna be a custom 24x16x16 made by pico tanks or something like that bought it a few years ago been sitting in my garage teasing me.
Welcome to R2R
fish splashing GIF
 
Welcome! While you wait, build a scape and get it brewing in a Brute with a liverock from a LFS. Don't add any bottled bacteria. I'd you can do this for 3 months you will be set. Add some sand from TBS when you set up the tank and you will be a happy camper. Congrats on the new pad!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new