Hey all!

CthulhuAqua

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 28, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a long time browser of R2R, decided I'd finally join. I've been in the hobby on and off since the early 90s. My main interest is LPS, but I keep a little of everything. Right now I just have a small tank as I may be moving soon, but I have plans for a much larger setup in the future. Look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are some pics of my current setup:
zoas.jpg
acans.jpg
blasts.jpg
FTS.jpg
 
Hi there! Glad you joined! Nice reef!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 
Welcome to R2R!! :) Very nice tank!!
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new