Hey All

Thanks all I posted my build in members tanks please stop by.
you will have more followers and a click on badge to view it,start in build thread forum happy reefing
 
i'm not 100% but build thread is place to start build click on mine see how goes right to it ,instead of people trying to find
 
i'm not 100% but build thread is place to start build click on mine see how goes right to it ,instead of people trying to find
Right on yours took me to 400 gallon monster tanks I'm going to have to check it out!
 
Thanks I posted in Member Tanks is the right spot?

You posted it in the correct spot. I took the liberty of adding your banner which is actually a link to the thread.
 
Welcome back to the obsession!
coral_crinoid_chimney_787med.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new