!!!HEY AND THEN LOOK AT ME AND THEN SPOT THE DIFFERENCES & THEN WIN A REAL PRIZE/PRIZE!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Who's up for another gimm...er.......cha...cha...cha..challenge?

As some of you already know, I was fortunate enough to be featured in the SPS edition of Bulk Reef Supply's epic 52 weeks of reefing series! Another big thank you to the guys at BRS for the nod!

If you watched the week 37 in full you'd have seen, at around 14 minutes, a pic of yours truly posing in my disaster of prop room; shaped up as best as I could for all to see. Yes that's me! After all the silly posts and threads and conversations over the years, Save, the old "deer in headlights" CVTV interview with my good friends at Coralvue, somehow I manage to avoid plastering my mug up for all to see. Till now!

So, as long as there's a debatably good pic of me out there for all to see, I got to thinking. Let's have some fun with this. I'll confess I originally had intended on only providing you a link to the BRS vid, and the altered image. But on closer inspection came to realize that in the video the pic is cropped a lot and just won't work. So I've made it easier for you and have included both pics side by side. Here's the challenge.

It's the old spot the difference game! That is all you have to do.

Below you will find two nearly identical images. The first is the original. The second has been altered considerably. Some are fairly obvious, some not so much. The first person to list every difference will will a 100.00 gift card from Battlecorals:)

I am not going to give any hints unless you guys really struggle to find them all. But for every hint the prize gets chopped 20.00. And If you just get so tired of looking at me and/or my smirk, but still want to go on, let me know and I'll send you a version with my face completely blurred out!

As a little bonus game, I have also hidden 5 BC logos in there. Find them all for ultimate glory!

And NO cheating Nick!;)

May the keenest reefer win!

IMG_8080_zpsge04p0nv.jpg

edit-final.psd-2-2_zpswle89xhe.jpg

chris hayes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Colony below your arm.. sticker on the hood of the light..red sticker on the tank behind you..cord on top of the laptop..colony in the tank behind you..wave maker on the tank behind you.. to the right.. pvc over your shoulder..b on your shirt.. and on the box behind you.b on the hood of the light.b on top of the pvc cap. And the b in the wave maker... BOOM!

Last edited:

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red Circle = Differences at same location
Green Circle = BattleCorals Logo

IMG_8080_zpsge04p0nv.jpg

edit-final.psd-2-2_zpswle89xhe.jpg

Last edited:

DannyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coral missing in tank behind your right shoulder, coral missing below your left arm, plugs on wall in different positions, cord moved on laptop, red sticker on tank rim, black and yellow sticker on light fixture, gyre in back tank missing, pipe blurred over your left shoulder, zip tie missing on pipe under back tank, is it a shelf bracket(?) and 2x4 missing under the laptop,

Battle logo shirt, electrical box, light fixture, in the tank, on the pvc pipe

krwood90

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is also a cable on the light box in the back right of the picture that is missing the second holder from the left.

ReefChef27

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Bc emblem on cap of front stand pipe
2. BC emblem on metal halide fixture
3. BC emblem on your shirt
4. BC emblem on power receptlce on back wall
5. BC emblem on power head in front tank
Now for the differences...
1. Power chords rearranged on back wall receptlce
2. ATI emblem flipped on T5 fixture
3. Label removed on left MH fixture
4. Gyre powerhead removed in back tank
5. Yellow acro colony removed from the tank your leaning on
6. LPS coral removed from back left tank
7. Standpipe on back tank has the cap removed
8. Zip tie removed from T fitting on back tanks
9. Dimming nob from LED fixture beside MH's removed
10. Wooden support beam removed from back tanks
11. Hanging wire removed from back led fixture ( left side of fixture)
12. Orange sticker removed back tank
13. Chord on top of the laptop

Marquiseo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
either way that is where the difference is. Even if someone doesn't have 20/20 and can tell exactly what the item is.
It is mistaken identification. What it appears to be and what it actually is, is not the same. It is like trying to navigate a terrain but your description is way off so I am looking for one thing but it is actually something else.

buzzword

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Green colony below your left elbow, PVC behind you, Red sticker on tank behind you, black sticker on pendant behind you pendant on left, cord or cable or bone cutters on top of laptop, plugs in electrical fixture behind you up on wall, green colony in tank behind your R arm, Sun on shirt is BC logo in second pic, Gyre missing in far r coral tank, wooden support behind you in-between tanks on stand is gone, knob missing on top of LED fixture closest on right, zip tie on horizontal PVC missing.
Having trouble with the 5th BC log, sun on shirt, On pendant, on electrical box, and on 2nd tank to your right.
Am I missing anything besides the BC logo?

ZR440

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Battlecorals logo in the sun on your shirt.

Black label on silver reflector.

Green colony.

Red sticker on black rim of tank.

Late to the party.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Nice one guys!

the numbered list is the only way go here.

Really hard to follow the lineal lists.

looks like Reef chefs got them all but 1 I think. :)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back