Hey Everyone

  • Thread starter Thread starter Amie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Amie, It is great to have you here. I would love to set up some breeding tanks for my Picasso pair once they start laying eggs. I am seriously considering it...just don't know where I would do it. The garage is the most obvious spot but we actually use our garage for garage type things so contamination would be a problem. I might like to pick your brain when the time comes to set up a small breeding operation...14 tanks, way to go :D.

Welcome :)
 
Welcome. I seem to have the same addiction of adding more tanks to get more stuff. I'm at 3 now, but just picked up a fourth and my husband doesn't like the idea of having any more maintenance responsiblities.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new