Hey everyone!!

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all. Just wanted to post as a friendly reminder that we at R2R pride ourselves on being the friendliest reef forum on the internet. The team has been seeing an uptick in rude and not so friendly posts. We wanted to make this post to remind everyone that we take the “be nice” rule very seriously. This is not Facebook and we do not plan on allowing it to become like Facebook. Please keep this in mind when posting. Another thing we have noticed is a lot of negative posting in vendor threads, this is not the place for that. We have a vendor feedback forum for members to post about experiences (good and bad) with vendors. We will also be looking for these negative posts in vendor threads. Please take a minute to look over the TOS (terms of service):

https://www.reef2reef.com/help/terms

The team will be on the lookout for rude, negative and not friendly posts so let’s keep things friendly!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and happy reefing!

-Team R2R

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all. Just wanted to post as a friendly reminder that we at R2R pride ourselves on being the friendliest reef forum on the internet. The team has been seeing an uptick in rude and not so friendly posts. We wanted to make this post to remind everyone that we take the “be nice” rule very seriously. This is not Facebook and we do not plan on allowing it to become like Facebook. Please keep this in mind when posting. Another thing we have noticed is a lot of negative posting in vendor threads, this is not the place for that. We have a vendor feedback forum for members to post about experiences (good and bad) with vendors. We will also be looking for these negative posts in vendor threads. Please take a minute to look over the TOS (terms of service):

The team will be on the lookout for rude, negative and not friendly posts so let’s keep things friendly!

-Team R2R

Yes this!! :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

-Team R2R
Solid! R2R is a wonderful community! Let's keep a positive vibe and make this a place where everyone (regardless of their level of hobby experience or background) can feel respected and accepted. We want to be a forum where everyone can enjoy this great hobby together!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love this! Actually just said to my husband tonight, "I would rather be on R2R than FB anymore". :) This is my happy place!

This is awesome!

Aeb1419

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Team R2R
My comment was deleted yesterday and I am not sure what was negative about it. All I did was make a statement how it seems that sales dont really seem like sales. It was just an opinion. Im sure people would disagree with me. I guess maybe since this is privately owned someone or a group of people didnt like it and removed it

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great reminder @kschweer !!! This is what's make R2R a UNIQUE forum. We all treat each other with respect and dignity. Some times a good reminder will help the new members to adjust and see the difference between other sites including FB and us.

Last edited:

Bandito Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

-Team R2R

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 177 72.0%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 46 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back