Hey from Canada!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bekahbee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bekahbee

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd come introduce myself! (: My name is Bekah and I'm from Canada. I don't own a fish tank yet but I'm looking into it and thought this would be a good place to learn a little bit more and poke around. Also, I have parents to persuade. ;P
 
Hi Bekah, you found a great place to start. Be sure to post up any questions along the way and good luck with your parents.
 
Great to have you here! Welcome!
 
Thanks everyone!

Anyone have any advice on buying new or used? I'm probably going to buy the tank used. Is there anything that you wouldn't risk buying used? (Is this the right place for me to ask questions?)
 
welcome to reef2reef. good place to start up.

NEVER buy a used HEATER... always buy new ones, plus theyre relatively inexpensive. if its old and gets stuck in the on position you can turn your tank to stew. most other used equipment should be ok.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new