ILoveTank Now Crucible_Reefkeeper

Crucible_Reefkeeper

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2010
Messages
44
Reaction score
25
Location
Lincoln, NE
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

While not new to the forum, I thought I'd reintroduce myself and share my social media links. I'll be posting some pictures and videos to hopefully help fellow reefers learn the hard lessons that I learned, the easy way.

Through multiple Marine Corps moves, I think I'm finely in a spot where I can focus on this hobby and give back to others. Hope you all follow and enjoy!

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hello all,

While not new to the forum, I thought I'd reintroduce myself and share my social media links. I'll be posting some pictures and videos to hopefully help fellow reefers learn the hard lessons that I learned, the easy way.

Through multiple Marine Corps moves, I think I'm finely in a spot where I can focus on this hobby and give back to others. Hope you all follow and enjoy!

YouTube
Instagram
Facebook
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new