Hey From the Lowcountry!

Black White and Yellow Modern Welcome Video(1).gif
 
Welcome back! I had to break my tank down when I moved from Summerville several years ago. I’m also setting up a new tank - just waiting for all the equipment to arrive. If Tideline Aquatics is still in Hanahan, then that would be an awesome LFR.

It’s nice to see someone from SC. I miss living there, but East TN is my home. I’m looking forward to see how your team progresses. Welcome to R2R!
 
Hello & Welcome to R2R!
IMG_5100.png
 
Haven't had a tank in many years. Ordered a Glass Cages tank and stand on Friday! Very excited.
Hi from UK
congrats on your new tank
Good luck
 
Haven't had a tank in many years. Ordered a Glass Cages tank and stand on Friday! Very excited.
Most Awesome and Welcome to R2R. This is an amazing community.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new