Hey Guys, Neophyte Alert!

Welcome to R2R
High Five Boom GIF by TipsyElves.com
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D

welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi April! Welcome to R2R. I spend some time at our condo at Tarpon Landing in Cape Coral. I am not far from you. Have you joined any local reef clubs?
 
Welcome!
Great time to join the hobby. You might hear a lot of conflicting viewpoints here so it's usually best to emulate someone who has experienced success or whose philosophy you can get behind. There are tons of experienced reefers here and we can steer you in the right direction with online retailers as well. Don't be afraid to ask questions, and reading is your friend!
 
I’m April, from tropical Naples, FL
Never bought anything live online b4. LFS’s around here are plenteous, but I love R2R and wanted to jump in and give it a go :)

Hi April. I'm Lisa. Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you, near Naples Florida:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new