hey hey from Socal!

Rob's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh nice! people park at my neighborhood whenever theres a game lol thats how close i am to the stadium!
Too bad we are playing like crap this year... :/

Pitching is killing us, and when we do get decent pitching we can't hit the ball! Lol. Hopefully they have a strong 2nd half

Rob's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Single day passes are are sale now on the MACNA website. www.macna2016.com

Looking forward to seeing you all here in San Diego!
So I was looking at the schedule, I see there is going to be a few workshops each day. I've never been to Macna and was wondering what kind of workshops do you guys normally have? Fragging demonstrations? Is it something that we sit back and watch or is in interactive like we get to try it? Just kinda curious as to what to kinda expect...

I'm just seeing if I'm making a whole day out of it or if I'm only sticking around for a few hours is all.

Thanks

MACNA2016

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Workshops will probably range from companies showing off their stuff and answering questions to fragging demos, aquascaping, plumbing, etc. We are still working on putting some things together. I guarantee you that a few hours will definitely not be enough time. There are about 200 exhibitors ranging from manufacturers to coral farmers and everything in between. Plus a schedule of excellent speakers all day back to back. MACNA is quite a bit more than a typical frag show.

Rob's Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Workshops will probably range from companies showing off their stuff and answering questions to fragging demos, aquascaping, plumbing, etc. We are still working on putting some things together. I guarantee you that a few hours will definitely not be enough time. There are about 200 exhibitors ranging from manufacturers to coral farmers and everything in between. Plus a schedule of excellent speakers all day back to back. MACNA is quite a bit more than a typical frag show.
Nice! I'm excited! Reefapalooza in OC is the first and only show I've been to and it was awesome! But I had a newborn at home and was rushed to get home. I have a field pass this time! :)

kireek

PLANESWALKER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*Hey from Oregon.Welcome to Reef2Reef @genoks!*
Have a wonderful time at Macna and be sure to share your experience with us.

1460835455974.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back