OP
OP
mkane

mkane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you manage to stay away so long?
Better go big if you have the chance, before somebody sees how much time, space and resources you'll use.
Get the kids involved when they can help.

Sadly when I met my wife we went away and my caretakers of the tank let it go and all of my live stock died. I was pretty heartbroken all of the fish died bc of me, so I vowed until I could give 200% to caring for them I wouldn't build it back up. I am still going to take it extremely slow but full plans for battery backups and generators. These little guys wont perish bc of me again ( if i can help it) :)

PTXReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R Mike! Happy reefing!

giphy.gif

Pistondog

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly when I met my wife we went away and my caretakers of the tank let it go and all of my live stock died. I was pretty heartbroken all of the fish died bc of me, so I vowed until I could give 200% to caring for them I wouldn't build it back up. I am still going to take it extremely slow but full plans for battery backups and generators. These little guys wont perish bc of me again ( if i can help it) :)
That happened to me too. Sorta. Went away for vacation. Caretakers forgot to come over to feed for a dat, and the reef safe with caution fish got hungry.
Not all, but i feel some of your pain.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back