Hey! I’m new

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..
 
How did you manage to stay away so long?
Better go big if you have the chance, before somebody sees how much time, space and resources you'll use.
Get the kids involved when they can help.

Sadly when I met my wife we went away and my caretakers of the tank let it go and all of my live stock died. I was pretty heartbroken all of the fish died bc of me, so I vowed until I could give 200% to caring for them I wouldn't build it back up. I am still going to take it extremely slow but full plans for battery backups and generators. These little guys wont perish bc of me again ( if i can help it) :)
 
Welcome to R2R Mike! Happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 
Sadly when I met my wife we went away and my caretakers of the tank let it go and all of my live stock died. I was pretty heartbroken all of the fish died bc of me, so I vowed until I could give 200% to caring for them I wouldn't build it back up. I am still going to take it extremely slow but full plans for battery backups and generators. These little guys wont perish bc of me again ( if i can help it) :)
That happened to me too. Sorta. Went away for vacation. Caretakers forgot to come over to feed for a dat, and the reef safe with caution fish got hungry.
Not all, but i feel some of your pain.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new