Hey. I'm new to R2R!

Welcome Courtney patience and persistence is what its all about. I wonder if I spelled that right ? lol Alot of knowledge and experience here you cant go wrong being a part of this club.
 
Welcome Courtney patience and persistence is what its all about. I wonder if I spelled that right ? lol Alot of knowledge and experience here you cant go wrong being a part of this club.

Well I could use all of the help that I can get. So thank you so much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new