Hey R2R! I'm new and working on controllers & software

BiomeDigital

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
20
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R!

I'm new and working on my own hardware, so I finally made an account.
If anyone else has their own product lines they would like to retrofit user-friendly software and controllers, please message me.

I hope to share some good news and details in the near future, see you around! :)

Sincerely,

Shawn
 
4A6B60A8-1598-475D-BA27-BDFD49CBDEA0.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new