Hey There

Kiorayla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey im Nadine, My dad keeps Marine fish, Mom keeps tropical, And i have 2 Freshwater children that i basically took from the neighbour due to the conditions they were being kept in!

Dad has kept marine in the past for a number of years, And mom is quite new to tropical (over 12 months of keeping them)

I look forward to reading though the forum, Marine fish fascinate me the most, Such different personalities from all the fish :D

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

OP
OP
Kiorayla

Kiorayla

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the Reef! I like your hair and ink. Post some full tank shots of your tank.
ATM, The fish are all in QT Once treatment is all finished and they are back at home i shall get some pictures up!

Unfortunately its put a pause on being able to get some Corals, But its for the best as we seem to have a few problems atm

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey im Nadine, My dad keeps Marine fish, Mom keeps tropical, And i have 2 Freshwater children that i basically took from the neighbour due to the conditions they were being kept in!

Dad has kept marine in the past for a number of years, And mom is quite new to tropical (over 12 months of keeping them)

I look forward to reading though the forum, Marine fish fascinate me the most, Such different personalities from all the fish :D
Welcome to the salty family! Sounds like you have a lot of finny children in your house! Make sure you have battery operated bubblers for when the power goes out. I know you get some big storms out in Alabama. My Dad lives in Oxford.
sesame street bubbles GIF

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back