Hey, y’all!

SissyGrl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy howdy! I’ve been away for a few years but I’m happy to be back. I feel *slightly* more confident this time around, or at least I’m doing better research lol.
I started a 10g cube three weeks ago. It cycled through in one week but I’m taking my time stocking it & planning out exactly what, where, and when. In the meantime the copepods are hopefully settling in and establishing.
I’m determined to be proactive this time around as opposed to my reactive history lol. My goal is to be as holistic & preventative as possible.
Looking forward to my time here!

IMG_1972.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

RichWise73

Hi, I'm Rish!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy howdy! I’ve been away for a few years but I’m happy to be back. I feel *slightly* more confident this time around, or at least I’m doing better research lol.
I started a 10g cube three weeks ago. It cycled through in one week but I’m taking my time stocking it & planning out exactly what, where, and when. In the meantime the copepods are hopefully settling in and establishing.
I’m determined to be proactive this time around as opposed to my reactive history lol. My goal is to be as holistic & preventative as possible.
Looking forward to my time here!

IMG_1972.jpeg
IMG_5485.jpeg

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.5%
Back