Hey, y’all!

SissyGrl

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
29
Location
Central Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy howdy! I’ve been away for a few years but I’m happy to be back. I feel *slightly* more confident this time around, or at least I’m doing better research lol.
I started a 10g cube three weeks ago. It cycled through in one week but I’m taking my time stocking it & planning out exactly what, where, and when. In the meantime the copepods are hopefully settling in and establishing.
I’m determined to be proactive this time around as opposed to my reactive history lol. My goal is to be as holistic & preventative as possible.
Looking forward to my time here!

IMG_1972.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Welcome.gif
 
Howdy howdy! I’ve been away for a few years but I’m happy to be back. I feel *slightly* more confident this time around, or at least I’m doing better research lol.
I started a 10g cube three weeks ago. It cycled through in one week but I’m taking my time stocking it & planning out exactly what, where, and when. In the meantime the copepods are hopefully settling in and establishing.
I’m determined to be proactive this time around as opposed to my reactive history lol. My goal is to be as holistic & preventative as possible.
Looking forward to my time here!

IMG_1972.jpeg
IMG_5485.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new