Heylo!

Azedenkae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all! Just moved to the U.S. from Australia two months ago after completing my PhD in molecular biology, and had a chance to set up a marine aquarium again. Yay.

After some false starts, I have ended up with a very simple setup, just some corals and two clowns. Oh and a mini maxi that is absolutely thriving. It chose a spot super close to one side of my aquarium, and has stayed there since then. I think it chose that spot for the combination of flow and daily morning natural light, probably.

Otherwise still battling some nutrient problems, but they are getting under control.

I stumbled upon this forum after the false starts actually. The online retailer I was ordering live stock from kept on sending me poor specimens (and in one case straight up sent me six empty shells and aiptasia instead of five hermit crabs... lol), soooo yeah. Found Cultivated Reef was sponsoring R2R, saw they had good reviews, ordered from R2R and never looked back.

Then I got interested in the forum, and I must say I am liking it here so far.

I have a bit more of a 'to each their own when it comes to their tanks' mentality, so R2R seems to be a pretty good place to end up in. :D

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahoy, Mate!! Welcome to the fishy family!! We're glad you are here. Kudos to @Cultivated Reef for their sponsorship and bringing us the cool kids from down under.
200.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back