Heyo!

  • Thread starter Thread starter serpent
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

serpent

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2009
Messages
76
Reaction score
6
Location
GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I have been keeping a reef tank for 10 years off an on. Right now, I have a 55 gallon with a CurrentUSA Nova Extreme Pro T5 unit. My current inhabitants are twoocellaris clowns, lone chromis, various crabs, snails, 2 peppermint shrimp, and a coral banded shrimp. This tank has been up and running for the past year with a few different zoas and lps corals. I will try to post some pics when I get off work.

Nathan
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Thanks for all the welcomes. This community seems to be one of the best I have visited so far. There are more than plenty of people willing to help without starting a fight.

Okay, as promised here are some pictures of the tank from the beginning.

DSC_0199.jpg


(Pay no attention to the mess....)
DSC_0327.jpg


DSC_0061.jpg


This was taken a few months ago when I had very little in the tank. Now granted, there is still very little, but everything is growing and when I come up on a deal I take it.

DSC_0166.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new