Heyo

Nice to:meet you

1577154576028.gif
 
Been lurking for a while reading up on all the awesome builds and lessons learned. While lurking I realized the community here is quite special and thought I should say hi and stay a while lol.

I'm making the switch from FW here in the next couple months. Picked up a IM 30l fusion aio... Almost instantly after unboxing I said to myself I should have gone bigger. No worries tho, I'll cut my teeth on this setup and grow into something else down the road. Hoping to go wet in February after installing new flooring.

Anyways, looking forward to learning more from all of you and getting feedback/advice on my journey.
IMG_20191112_193349_01.gif
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new