Hi advice and suggestions welcome!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Terry C
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Terry C

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
17
Location
TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Terry, just returning to the hobby after a 23 year absence. The hobby has changed in a lot of ways the new equipment thats available now is amazing.
I have just set up a new waterbox 20g cube AIO, with current usa LED light, wave pump(650 gph. model) and and just purchased a Tunze comline protein skimmer. Also purchased an RODI water system. At this point my tank is in.the cycle prices have a couple more weeks to go.
Any suggestions or advice anyone has I would love to hear your thoughts, idea, advice, Feel free to share.
Thanks
And thanks in advance for kindness and patience,

Terry C.
 
Welcome to R2R
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Dusting.gif


Time to dust off those skills and you’ll be back on track soon. Take your time with cycling and make sure that you have a good water testing system.
 
Hi, I'm Terry, just returning to the hobby after a 23 year absence. The hobby has changed in a lot of ways the new equipment thats available now is amazing.
I have just set up a new waterbox 20g cube AIO, with current usa LED light, wave pump(650 gph. model) and and just purchased a Tunze comline protein skimmer. Also purchased an RODI water system. At this point my tank is in.the cycle prices have a couple more weeks to go.
Any suggestions or advice anyone has I would love to hear your thoughts, idea, advice, Feel free to share.
Thanks
And thanks in advance for kindness and patience,

Terry C.

Welcome to R2R! This is a great place to get guidance and support! So far it looks like you have a cool setup going. My only advice is to read a lot, don't be afraid to ask questions here on R2R, and take your time.
The best reefs are built nice and slow, taking one step at a time, and not getting ahead of yourself. Good luck with your setup! Love to see pics of it in the member tank forum:)
 
Terry!!! Welcome back to the reef life and welcome to R2R!
The best advice I can give anyone is the same as @Irishman, Slow down. When you think all is ready to move forward with the next step in the process, stop and take a little more time before moving forward.
Hit the Like button and share often!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new