Hi all from Cleveland

Welcome Dave to r2r
68C4AD31-BEA7-49C6-974F-7620B5EFAC4E.jpeg
 
Wow thanks all for the warm welcome. I will post some pictures of my tank as soon as a shoot some good shots. Should I post those here or on another thread? Should I use the tank build option? It not really a build its built already LOL. Sorry Newby :)
 
Wow thanks all for the warm welcome. I will post some pictures of my tank as soon as a shoot some good shots. Should I post those here or on another thread? Should I use the tank build option? It not really a build its built already LOL. Sorry Newby :)
yes,start a build thread ,post link here... ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new