Hi all from Pittsburgh

  • Thread starter Thread starter choob99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
welcome 1.jpg
 
Hi everyone, not new to the hobby but I've been out of it for almost 10 years, a lot has changed with Tech so I'm excited to be back....just bought 2 40 gallon breeders that will be dipping my toe back into before I upgrade to a 180 after I get re-aquainted with things with these 2 tanks
welcome back! if it goes anything like my tank did, you will find yourself on here a lot and that tank upgrade will come a lot faster than you're thinking! I got my 29gal in april and i'm getting ready to fire up the 75g this weekend! haha
enjoy your stay here!

Barnabie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new