Hi all from Saint Cloud, Florida!

Hi everyone! Please excuse me ahead of time…I used to have marine aquarium tanks but just started a freshwater planted tank. Pls let me know if it is okay that I am here. Thanks!
I thank you all for the warM welcomes!
 
welcome-to-the-team-meme-work.jpeg
 
Hi everyone! Please excuse me ahead of time…I used to have marine aquarium tanks but just started a freshwater planted tank. Pls let me know if it is okay that I am here. Thanks!
WELCOME! You have came to a great place and I believe you will learn a lot
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new