Hi all

welcome-to-the-team-meme-work.jpeg
 
Hello everyone, my name is Francesco,

I have always had a passion for aquariums, but with the work I was doing it was impossible for me to keep them. For a couple of years I have been staying in one place, and a year ago I decided to start with a marine aquarium of about 150 liters, and since a couple of weeks I switched to one of about 300liters + sump.
I am here to learn more about our beloved hobby!
welcome
 
WELCOME! You have came to a great place and I believe you will learn a lot
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new