Hi all!!

CoralReeforrest

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2013
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Redding, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good afternoon everyone, my name is Forrest, I'm new to the hobby still technically in the research phase. Been researching for 2 plus months and been a member over on reef central all that time. Was referred here so I'm gonna be here too! I'm already addicted to this and I don't even have my tank set up yet! Look forward to being a member here!
 
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:Hello and welcome to reef 2 reef!
 
Last edited:
Haha-forrest my man. Nice meeting you and welcome. I think you'll like it over here-and ya-when your ready hit me up and we will get ya started on stocking up.
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Hi Forrest! Welcome to R2R!


Chasing the Dream Giver, not the dream! Tonya
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new