Hi All

  • Thread starter Thread starter tresguey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tresguey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2011
Messages
48
Reaction score
14
Location
So Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Mike name is Mike, I am not new to reef keeping, but I have not had a reef tank setup in a while. I plan to set up a new reef tank in the near future a 48 X 24 X 24 is what I am planning for. I have a bunch of questions which I will post in the appropriate thread. I have the itch again and the little woman gave me the ok. Woo Hooo
 
The "okay" from the significant other is always an added bonus! Good work! : )

Welcome to R2R. Please let us know how we can help. Look forward to seeing the build thread :bigsmile:
 
Welcome back into the fray. We're more than willing to contribute to the addiction :wink:
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
Awesome! Welcome to R2R!
 
Hi Mike! Welcome to R2R! Glad to have you aboard! :)
 
Welcome to R2R, and back into the hobby. We love to help out here at R2R, so just post up those questions.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new