Hi all

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm interested in beginning a 20-25 gallon coral tank in a few months. I helped care for a salt tank, but only owned freshwater. A green thumb in Minnesota is rough during the winter and I am primarily drawn to coral as a garden that can be managed all year. Here to learn . Oh... and my name's John
Hi John and Welcome!

Glad you joined - this is a great site for your goals. Keep us posted

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm interested in beginning a 20-25 gallon coral tank in a few months. I helped care for a salt tank, but only owned freshwater. A green thumb in Minnesota is rough during the winter and I am primarily drawn to coral as a garden that can be managed all year. Here to learn . Oh... and my name's John
Hi John! Welcome to the salty family. Keep in mind that while small is easy in freshwater, nano tanks are much harder than large reefs. Stability is the key to a successful system and your parameters can go sideways very fast in a nano. You will absolutely need an auto top off and need to keep up on maintenance. I wish you lots of luck. Lean on the salty fam for help when you are ready.
Rain Weather GIF

Back