Welcome to the R2R community!!!

Episode 4 Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm new here, but not entirely new to fish keeping, I've had several freshwater tanks over the years, and I'm currently keeping 2 planted tanks, a Small 20g community, and a 10g Betta tank.

I've dabbled (unsuccessfully) before with a 29g Reef tank, but I've been wanting to give it go again...this time with a LOT more research, patience and preparation...

I'm an apartment dweller (long term) so massive tanks just aren't going to be an option here, for me it's going to be the 20g or less Nano Reef, I'm aware that Nano's can be a lot of work (with limited options), but I'm ready for the challenge.

I haven't decided if I'm going to build from scratch, or go with something like the Fluval EVO 13.5 setup.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to learning!
Welcome to R2R. You are in the right place
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm new here, but not entirely new to fish keeping, I've had several freshwater tanks over the years, and I'm currently keeping 2 planted tanks, a Small 20g community, and a 10g Betta tank.

I've dabbled (unsuccessfully) before with a 29g Reef tank, but I've been wanting to give it go again...this time with a LOT more research, patience and preparation...

I'm an apartment dweller (long term) so massive tanks just aren't going to be an option here, for me it's going to be the 20g or less Nano Reef, I'm aware that Nano's can be a lot of work (with limited options), but I'm ready for the challenge.

I haven't decided if I'm going to build from scratch, or go with something like the Fluval EVO 13.5 setup.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here, and I'm looking forward to learning!

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you have a plan. Originally when I had 5 tanks, I was renting. It helps if you stay long term in a place but smaller tanks like you plan also helps.

This is a good reference book type online article I still refer:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 65 85.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.9%
Back