Hi all

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all.
I have been keeping freshwater fish for many years and after doing 12 months of research decided to have a play around with saltwater aquariums. I'm currently setting up a 30 gallon aquarium with a picture in mind,
Once I'm done with the setup and cycle and there's a few inhabitants I'll be sure to post some pic's.
Best regards from Wales
Andy

Hi Andy and Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in Wales:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
C

Clowning About

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Fish Think Pink
Thank you for the information, very kind.
Unfortunately I haven't taken any pictures of my aquarium through the initial setup/scaping, and at this point I'm approaching the end of the cycle so maybe it is time I started taking some pictures. Lol
I've been keeping the lights off during the cycle and will be acclamating three Sailfin Mollys in the next week or so, although I'll still be keeping the lights off for another month or so (the aquarium is in an area where the ambient light is bright enough for the fish).
I'll start taking some pictures and maybe start a thread in a couple of weeks or so.
Best regards
Andy

Back