hi! another new addition!

smitten with ocean life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there! just figured out how to do this!:) (im not very computer savvy!!) anyway, i have spent quite a bit of time reading the different articles and it has been such a help. im pretty new to the saltwater stuff. ive had fresh for most of my life. and i have a very convincing brother who had a saltwater tank years ago. long story short, he finally convinced me to give saltwater a try. that was a few years ago and i haven't looked back!:smiling-face: i quickly out grew my 72 gallon, and bought a fully functioning 125 set up from someone who was getting out of the hobby. that was almost a year ago. since then i've been doing upgrades and little changes to make it my own.:smiling-face: i feel like ive learned so much, but yet, i often feel at a loss! so always glad for all the help i can get!

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0804.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reef Devils

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi there! just figured out how to do this!:) (im not very computer savvy!!) anyway, i have spent quite a bit of time reading the different articles and it has been such a help. im pretty new to the saltwater stuff. ive had fresh for most of my life. and i have a very convincing brother who had a saltwater tank years ago. long story short, he finally convinced me to give saltwater a try. that was a few years ago and i haven't looked back!:smiling-face: i quickly out grew my 72 gallon, and bought a fully functioning 125 set up from someone who was getting out of the hobby. that was almost a year ago. since then i've been doing upgrades and little changes to make it my own.:smiling-face: i feel like ive learned so much, but yet, i often feel at a loss! so always glad for all the help i can get!
Welcome!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 88 57.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.1%
Back